Batheaston Bonfire Night 2021 – Sponsors and Supporters Information
We can be flexible. If there are other benefits that we could help you with then please let us know. For more information on the sponsorship opportunities and costs please contact Roger Chandler on 07771 900700. Sponsors and Supporters are listed on the website, posters and flyers in the order they were purchased.
- Your Logo 100 word description, contact details and a link to your website at the top of the event page
- Your logo on 20 A3 posters around the village
- Your Logo and description on 2500 A5 flyers delivered 2 weeks before the event
- A Dedicated post on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Inclusion of your logo on all general social media posts about the event
- Advertising banner at the Bonfire Field
- Up to 10 Tickets to the Bonfire Field
- Your logo, 20 word description, Company name and a link to your website at the bottom of the event page
- Part of a supporter post on our Facebook and Instagram feeds. Each post covers 4 supporters
- Social Media Tagged in our announcements and thank you posts.
- Up to 5 tickets for the Bonfire Field
- Buy 2 supporter packages for double the word count and a wider listing at the top of the sponsor list.
(All links are “Do Follow” links from a .org address so will help to improve your google listing position)
Example Sponsor Post
Larkhall Farm Shop is a small family-run greengrocer in Larkhall, Bath (formally ‘Tony’s Greengrocers’), The shop is owned by market gardener Gerald Rich who grows most of the green vegetables and salad in the St Catherines valley. The Rich family have been long term supporters of Scouting in Batheaston and are pleased to be able to Sponsor the event this year. For more information please visit the Larkhall Farm Shop website